Sunday, February 23, 2014

No-Sew Jeans Mending



Everyone has the IT pair of jeans that ALWAYS looks good, no matter what. Imagine the sorrow when these irreplaceable jeans start to unravel. So, a quick mending always puts our mind to rest, at least for a while.

I used the Heat'n Bond Ultrahold. It's washable, it holds very well (especially for clothes that are spared the dryer) and it's very inexpensive ($3 for a square yard).

I cut a piece of fabric for from a defunct pair of jeans. I matched it with another piece of adhesive tape. In the center of the adhesive I cut a circle the size of the hole I was about to conceal. The adhesive goes on the right side of the patching fabric. I ironed the patch of fabric onto the jeans.



© 2012-2014 imakeeverythingmyself.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment