Sunday, September 29, 2013

Repurpose Stuffed Toys into a Draft Stopper



My daughter's old baby stuffed toys are no longer favourites. I still want to keep them around as keepsakes. I noticed that the playroom's door was quite drafty so I decided to repurpose the stuffed toys into a draft stopper.

This is a very easy and super fast DYI project.

1. Gather stuffed toys that are no longer favourites.


2. Charge the glue gun and start putting them together. (I guess sawing them quickly by hand would also work.)


3. Place the new draft stopper in to prevent the cold draft from coming in.


I would suggest using this draft stopper only on tile so it would slide easily when the door is open and closed.

© 2012-2014 imakeeverythingmyself.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. Cute idea. You can display the animals and make them functional. I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete